- General Conditions
You also consent on the following representations as set forth below and that NATCO has the right to collect, use, keep, store, process and transfer your personal data according to the applicable laws.
- Data Collected and Used
- It means the data you provide upon registering on the Website, subscribing to all or some services, offers and correspondence with NATCO, presenting your opinion or marketing communication by email, browsing the Website, participating in or using any other feature of the Website. Your personal data include, without limitation, your name, address, email, phone number, ID number and any photo you upload to the Website ("Personal Data/Information").
- NATCO may request you to provide additional data such as your current geographical location and other personal data, and may collect information about your IP address.
- Usage and Processing of Personal Data
- NATCO may use/process Personal Data for any of the following purposes:
- Identify you, and monitor, avoid, mitigate and detect any fraudulent or illegal acts;
- Enhance the Website browsing experience;
- Enable NATCO to provide you with better service and sustain and enhance it to meet your needs;
- Receive your complaint and resolve it;
- Manage any competition, show, survey, new events or new website functionality or feature;
- Enable NATCO to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Personal Data/Information is recorded on the servers used by NATCO in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. NATCO or a service provider or those abroad may process and examine your personal data and information for the abovementioned purposes.
- How to Protect the Personal Data
- NATCO applies the necessary security procedures and measures to maintain your personal data safe via secure networks, keeping in mind that there is no fully secure transmission method when using or storing the Personal Data online, and NATCO does not guarantee their absolute security. You assume the risks arising out of entry of your personal data.
- You acknowledge and agree that you are fully responsible for the accuracy and validity of any personal data or other data you provide and that it is complete and satisfies the intended purpose. In addition, you agree to hold NATCO harmless and to indemnify it in case you provide false or misleading information or data.
- Disclosure of Personal Data:
- NATCO will not sell, exchange, rent or transfer your Personal Information\Data to any third party unless you have been notified in advance, except in the circumstances described below.
- Disclosure of Personal Data to third party ("Recipient") shall be to the extent necessary to achieve the purposes specified above, subject to the following:
- NATCO may disclose some or all of the information collected to any of its affiliates, parent company, any other affiliates of the parent company or consultants of NATCO or its partners.
- NATCO may disclose your personal information to the Recipient for the purpose of managing and operating the Website or providing you with any services, subject to the Recipient’s compliance with the confidentiality obligation.
- NATCO may disclose your personal information at its sole discretion and/or in accordance with the requirements of good faith that such action is necessary or in order to protect its rights, property or safety and same of its affiliates, or at the request of any competent government entity or by virtue of an order of the competent court.
- All the Personal Data in the possession of NATCO shall be transferred to the public/private successor.
- NATCO may disclose your personal information\data to any of its contracting Service Providers (defined below) to assist it in its business operations, such as transaction processing, marketing and fraud prevention. Please note that, in such cases, NATCO will participate only to the extent necessary for the above purposes.
- Cookies are files that are transferred via a website, application or service provider to the memory of your electronic device through your web browser (upon your acceptance) which enable the Website systems or service provider to identify your browser and operate or browse the Website.
- You have the option to accept or reject such cookies, and see when the cookie will be sent to your device. If you choose to reject the website cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of the services and you may not have access to many features that make your experience of the app more efficient.
- Storage of Personal Data
NATCO is entitled to store the Personal Data for any legitimate reason and for any period of time it deems convenient in accordance with the applicable laws, regulations and decrees.
- Limitation of liability:
NATCO is not responsible for the loss, damage, leakage or modification of the personal data resulting from a third party’s action.
- Applicable Law and Dispute Settlement
- Contact Us
- All notifications, warnings, official summons and telegraph accompanied by an acknowledgment of receipt served to your registered address are deemed effective unless you notify NATCO of the change of your address and register it on the Website. Informal communication and correspondence will be sent to your email.