Payroll & Personnel Specialist
Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, promotions or assignments.
- Prepares the monthly payroll data, including edit the newcomers, the final settlement for resigned employees, any deductions or compensation.
- Issue monthly payroll pay slips.
- Prepare or maintain employment records related to events, such as hiring, termination, leaves, transfers, promotions or assignments.
- Responsible for reviewing the absence cases & take the required disciplinary action upon company policy.
- Accountable for posting the allowances and penalties.
- Conduct payroll audits and balances to ensure accuracy.
- Track employees' absences (regular / irregular), and send legal warnings accordingly.
- Keeps employees hiring documents completed.
- Responsible for all Personnel activities and dealing with government authorities, such as labor office, social insurance authorities, and medical insurance and build a strong relationship with them.
- Manage & update employee’s files.
- Reviewing the company policies and ensuring the employees commitment regarding the policies.
- Develop and prepare HR monthly reports.
- Proven work experience at least 3 years in personnel & payroll
- bachelor's degree holder
- Very Good command of English language (Speaking, reading and writing).
- Knowledge of Personnel and Human Resources principles
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Reporting Skills
- Excellent excel use
- Hits user is a plus