Business Development Specialist
Responsible for identifying new business opportunities and working to expand the company's customer or client base.
1. Conducting market research to identify potential areas of growth for the company.
2. Support in developing and implementing strategic plans to expand the company's reach and increase revenue.
3. Work along the Business development Manager to Identify and pursue new business opportunities, through networking, cold-calling, or other methods.
4. Creating proposals and presentations to pitch the company's products or services to potential clients or partners.
5. Negotiating contracts and agreements with new clients or partners.
6. Maintaining relationships with existing clients or partners to ensure ongoing business.
7. Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and changes to stay ahead of the competition.
8. Attending conferences, meetings, and other industry events to promote the company and its offerings.
strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to think strategically and creatively.
A bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field, along with experience in business development or sales.