Local Purchasing Specialist
The Local Purchasing Specialist is responsible for managing and coordinating the procurement activities for our company's local operations. They will work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure that purchasing activities are aligned with business requirements and adhere to established procurement policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in procurement, preferably in a local purchasing role.
- Strong knowledge of procurement policies and procedures, and experience working with suppliers and negotiating contracts and pricing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to identify opportunities for cost savings and process improvements.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel.